Steps to Sign Up for NABS
- Look at your family’s calendar and decide what weeks are available in your family’s summer schedule.
- Look at the Camp Nan A Bo Sho schedule to see what programs are offered for your child(ren)’s age group(s) during those weeks. Talk with your child(ren) about their choices and together select a program your child(ren) would enjoy.
- You will need to select the range fee you wish to pay.*
- Register your child. You can do this in person at any YMCA of the Fox Cities, by mailing a registration form to 2851 E Apple Creek Rd, Appleton, WI 54913 or online.
- Once your child is registered you will receive a confirmation e-mail or a packet in the mail that will include information about camp as well as a medical form. This medical form needs to be signed by your child’s doctor.
- Four weeks prior to your child’s camp experience, turn in your child’s medical form and make your final payment. This can be done in person at any YMCA of the Fox Cities location, via the mail or online. At this time you will also need to decide if you child will be taking the bus to and/or from camp. If you child does need the bus please include $28 each way with your final payment.
- At least a week before you child comes to camp review the packing list included with the parent packet to make sure you child(ren) have all the necessary items needed for camp.
- On the day your child begins camp if you are driving your child to Lakewood (18369 Okonto Ln, Lakewood, WI 54138) please arrive between 2:30 and 3:30. If you child is taking the bus please arrive at the Apple Creek YMCA (2851 E Apple Creek Rd. Appleton, WI 54913) at 12:00 noon.
- On the day your child comes home from camp, if you are picking him/her up in Lakewood please arrive between 1:00 and 1:30. If your child is riding the bus to the Apple Creek Y, luggage will be available for pick up at 2:30, children will arrive between 3:00 and 3:30. Please bring photo ID with you upon pick up. We must check ID of everyone who picks up a child.
*Camp NABS understands that families have differing means to pay for their child(ren)’s camp experiences and therefore NABS offers a voluntary three range pricing structure to accommodate all financial needs.
This voluntary pricing structure does not influence the quality of your child(ren)’s camp experience. ALL CAMPERS RECEIVE THE SAME CAMP EXPERIENCE. All YMCA Members receive a $40 discount on regular session programming and a $25 discount on family programming off the chosen fee.
Choose the Fee for your Family
Our historically standard rate, which does not represent the true cost of camp. This rate is subsidized through fundraising, special events, and sustaining contributions.
A partially subsidized rate.
Most accurately reflects the true cost of YMCA Camp Nan A Bo Sho including wear and tear and depreciation.
As always, financial assistance is available through the YMCA of the Fox Cities’ Strong Kids Fund. Please contact the Camp Office (920) 733-9622 for more information.