- Ages 6+ may join as individuals, however, youth 6–17 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the membership agreement and waiver.
- Ages 16+ may be considered the supervising guardian for siblings age 5 and younger when using Y facilities, provided responsible and appropriate behavior is exercised at all times.
- Ages 6+ may use Y facilities without adult supervision, unless posted otherwise.
Health & Wellness
- Ages 14+ may use all fitness equipment, including free weights, without adult supervision.
- Ages 14+ may participate in all Group Exercise classes without a parent or supervising guardian.
- Ages 8-13 may use the Wellness Center while accompanied by a parent/guardian after completing the Youth Orientation.
- Ages 7-13 may use Fit Zone (at Neenah-Menasha YMCA) without supervision after successful completion of a Fit Zone orientation.
- Children age 9 and under must be directly supervised by an adult in the water. Children ages 6-9, who are able to pass a swim test, may swim on their own. Children under 6 years old must be directly supervised by an adult in the water regardless of their swim ability.
- Members who are 18+ may use Adult Locker Rooms.
- Womens/Girls General Locker Room may be used by:
- Females age 6 and older
- Girls age 3-6 escorted by a female guardian
- Children under 3 of either gender escorted by a female guardian
- Mens/Boys General Locker Room may be used by:
- Males age 6 and older
- Boys age 3-6 escorted by a male guardian
- Children under 3 of either gender escorted by a male guardian
- Family and Special Needs Locker Room may be used by:
- Boys age 3-6 escorted by a female guardian
- Girls age 3-6 escorted by a male guardian
- Children 6 and older who require assistance from a guardian of the opposite gender
- Individuals with Special Needs