OUR DOORS ARE OPEN FOR Y MEMBERS!
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL PLAN: HOW THE YMCA OF THE FOX CITIES STAFF AND MEMBERS WILL WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEND AGAINST THE SPREAD OF VIRUSES.
Face coverings are required in all YMCA of the Fox Cities locations. The Apple Creek YMCA is a mask only facility.
- Gymnasiums will be open on a reservation basis. Families of any size can reserve a hoop, and anyone 10 and older can reserve a hoop, for up to 4 people.
- Equipment checkout is now available for basketball, racquetball and wallyball.
- Pickleball is available at designated times. For more information contact the Member Services desk. Please bring your own equipment (pickleball nets will be provided).
- Group Exercise classes are available on a limited schedule and require a reservation that can be made up to 2 days in advance. Instructions for reservations are available online or stop at the Member Services Desk for more information.
- Important Reminders:
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please bring a yoga mat for yoga classes.
- Bring your own shower towel.
- While waiting for your reservation, we ask that you please social distance on benches, chairs or bleachers.
- Members and Staff must maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart for physical distancing throughout the Y.
- Members and Staff are required to wear a mask while in YMCA facilities.
- Members and staff must sanitize hands upon entering and prior to leaving the building.
- The Y has implemented additional cleaning protocols and secured recommended disinfectants/sanitizers to help keep equipment and facilities as clean as possible for our members.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Member Services Desk.
- Members must disinfect all equipment before and after use and will be provided a workout towel throughout their visit to assist with wiping down equipment.
- Wellness Centers are open and meet social distance requirements.
- Common gathering spaces and equipment are modified to promote social distancing.
- Locker rooms are available for use. (Check with your branch on availability).
- Saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools are available with no reservations but limited .
- Drinking fountains are unavailable, please bring your own water bottle. Automatic bottle filling stations will be available.
- Towel Service and Coffee Service have been suspended indefinitely.
- The Y will limit staff contact with members and encourages online transactions whenever possible.
- Facility use will only be for members at this time.
- The Y will be unable to honor guest passes or sell day passes until further notice.
- All youth members under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult and actively participating in a program with that adult.
- Youth ages 10-12 can use the Y after 3:00 PM Monday-Friday, and all day on the weekends without an adult.
- Licensed Play and Learn are available at the Apple Creek YMCA and Appleton YMCA.
- Kids Corner is open at Fox West YMCA, Heart of the Valley YMCA and Neenah-Menasha YMCA.
- Reservations are required for children under 2 years old.
- Virtual Fitness Classes are offered to members only.
The YMCA of the Fox Cities is offering child care for ages infant through age 12 to essential workers. We have openings at several sites throughout the Fox Cities. To arrange care for your children please call 920.702.2315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.