U.S. Venture Children's Week is a community-wide celebration of kids! Come visit the Appleton YMCA for FREE and take part in family-friendly daily activities your kiddos are sure to enjoy!
- Families with children age 10 and under can visit the Appleton YMCA for free from July 25-30.
- Each day we will offer a unique activity for children and families to participate in.
- Registration is required to ensure we have enough supplies for everyone.
- Monday - Flick-n-Float | 6:30-8:00 PM
- Tuesday - Little Picassos | 5:30-7:00 PM
- Wednesday - Children's Fitness
- Bug Yoga | 4:30-5:00 PM
- Drums Alive | 5:00-5:30 PM
- Thursday - Obstacle Course | 5:30-7:00 PM
- Friday - Craft Project | 5:30-7:00 PM
- Saturday - Sidewalk Chalk Art | 9:00 AM-NOON
Families with children age 10 and under can enjoy free access to the activities at the Appleton YMCA all week. From July 25-30, 2022 only. Children must be accompanied by a supervising adult. Photo ID is required for everyone 18 and older.
- Upon registration, select "Login In" if you may already be in our system.
- If not, please select "Sign Up" and select: Appleton YMCA for the branch and scroll down for General Public to register for this free program.
- If you are already in our system and need to add other members to your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ALL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BE IN OUR SYSTEM AND REGISTERED FOR CHILDREN'S WEEK TO USE THE FACILITY.