Use of electronic recording devices including, but not limited to, cell phones, cameras and video equipment is not allowed in any YMCA locker room.
Our Locker Room Policy is in accordance with the Wisconsin State Statute which states:
- "Recording device" means a camera, a video recorder, or any other device that may be used to record or transfer images.
- Specifies who may enter and remain in the locker room to interview or seek information from any individual in the locker room.
- Specifies the recording devices that may be used in the locker room and the circumstances under which they may be used.
- Reflects the privacy interests of individuals who use the locker room.
- Specifies that no person may use a cell phone to capture, record, or transfer a representation of a nude or partially nude person in the locker room.