YOU BELONG AT THE Y
The Y is proud to offer SilverSneakers®, Renew Active™, Silver&Fit® and AARP Medicare Supplement programs.
Each of these programs may allow you to have all or a portion of your membership fees waived as a benefit of your healthcare plan.
At the Y, older adults can take advantage of exercise programs designed especially for them and benefit from social events ranging from potlucks and group outings, to bus trips and community service opportunities. Discover some of the many things you can take advantage of with a Y membership:
- Go swimming and enjoy the pool area
- Participate in Water Fitness, Chair Yoga or Tai Chi classes
- Get a Personal Trainer
- Go for a hike at the Bruce B. Purdy Nature Preserve
- Work out in the Wellness Center
- Join a group or club
- Attend FREE Lectures and Wellness Seminars
- Join a Committee, the Y Board or help out with fundraising
- Have a cup of coffee in the social area with new friends
- Take an Adult Bus Trip
- Enjoy a game of racquetball or pickleball