GIVING BACK AND PROVIDING SUPPORT TO OUR NEIGHBORS
The YMCA of the Fox Cities has listened and responded to our communities’ most critical social needs for over 130 years. Whether developing skills or emotional well-being through education and training, welcoming and connecting diverse demographic populations through global services, or preventing chronic disease and building healthier communities through collaborations with policymakers, the Y fosters the care and respect all people need and deserve. Through the Y, thousands of volunteers, donors, leaders and partners across the country are empowering millions of people in the U.S. and around the world to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Together, our members and staff provide support to our neighbors and local communities.
Funds raised during our annual giving campaign provide financial assistance for Y programs to people in need.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
The YMCA of the Fox Cities collaborates with over 350 organizations to enhance the quality of life in our community and to extend our resources to more individuals and families. The following is a listing of several of these ongoing collaborations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Best Friends
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Shelter, Emergency Shelter of the Fox Valley, Harbor House, Emergency Society
- Community First Fox Cities Marathon
- Family Services
- Fox Cities Health Care Partnership
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Goodwill and ADVOCAP
- Lawrence University
- Menasha Senior Center and Thompson Community Center
- Neenah Park and Recreation
- Outagamie Parks Department - Plamann Park
- Special Olympics
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Visiting Nurses Association
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- United Way Fox Cities
- Valley Home School Association
- Valley Packaging, Work Adjustment, Tod Stevens, Group Home
- Weight of the Fox Valley
- Winnebago County and City of Neenah