SCHOOL AGE PROGRAMS
Registration dates for School Age 2023-24:
Y Member: Monday, May 1, 2023
General Public: Monday, May 8, 2023
COMPLETE YOUR CHILD'S PROFILE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
Keeping your child’s information up to date is easier than ever before! We are excited to introduce the Profile feature within your online YMCA account. This feature houses your child's information needed for Wisconsin state licensing requirements as well as information our staff need. If you registered your child for YMCA of the Fox Cities Summer Day Camp for 2023, your completed answers will auto populate for School Age registration, you will not need to complete the Profile again. If your child is not registered for Summer Day Camp, the Profile is new in 2023 and no information will transfer from the previously used Pre-registration Questionnaire. (Please note that information entered into the Profile does not update Membership Information).
- You will need your child’s immunization records, physician contact information and emergency contact information as this information must be entered into the Profile.
- At the time the Profile is filled out all questions are not required, however, at the time of registration, ALL QUESTIONS will be required. You will not be able to register until all questions are complete.
- We highly recommend you complete the Profile prior to registration day so you can register immediately at 6:00 AM.
- The system may time out if you take a break from entering information. To avoid this, click save changes at the bottom of the Profile frequently ensuring anything you have entered is saved.
- The Profile can be updated at any time so as information changes you can edit the Profile.
Completing the Profile
- Log in to your online YMCA account. Log In
- Click view account from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- Navigate to the membership box on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click the edit pencil next to your child’s name.
- Enter the requested information into each of the fields.
- Click Save Changes.
Ages 5-12 years
With a focus on safety, health, social growth and academic enrichment, our before-and after-school programs serve children with options to explore and develop their interests and talents. The Y provides a quality, safe place for children so parents have the freedom to work or study, knowing that their children's needs are being addressed. In before and after-school programs, our flexible schedule allows each child to freely choose what he or she wants to do during this out-of-school time. Feel confident knowing that your child is safe and well cared for by state-licensed qualified staff.
View our policy handbook or click to register using the links above. Registration for the 2023-2024 school year begins May 1, 2023.
Offerings vary at each location, click the location below to learn more.
APPLETON AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT EXTENDED DAY LEARNING PROGRAM
Partnerships with community organizations are helping the Program provide academic and enrichment opportunities for students in safe, supportive after-school environments.
Locations at Dunlap, Franklin, Horizons, Jefferson, Johnston, McKinley and Richmond.
APPLETON AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Served through the Appleton YMCA
Locations at Classical Charter, Ferber, Houdini, Huntley and Janet Berry.
FREEDOM AND WRIGHTSTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Served through the Apple Creek YMCA.
Offered at St. Peter and Wrightstown Community School District, which includes parochial schools.
HORTONVILLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Served through Fox West YMCA
Locations at Fox West YMCA, Greenville Elementary, North Greenville Elementary and Hortonville Elementary.
KAUKAUNA & KIMBERLY AREA SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Served through Heart of the Valley YMCA
Offered in the Kaukauna and Kimberly Area school districts.
Locations at Janssen, Mapleview, Park, Sunrise, Tanner, Victor Haen, Westside, Woodland, and Quinney.
NEENAH JOINT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Served through Neenah-Menasha YMCA
Locations at Alliance, Clayton, Coolidge, Faith Methodist, Hoover (bussed to Horace Mann), Horace Mann, Lakeview, Neenah Middle School, Spring Road, Taft (bussed to Horace Mann), and Tullar.