YMCA ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Our Annual Campaign allows everyone in our community the opportunity to grow physically, mentally and spiritually at the Y. Through providing physical and social engagement for older adults, supporting cancer survivors return to activity after treatment and providing childcare for families who are in need of help, the Y continues to serve as a strong resource in our community. As part of our mission, we are proud to never turn anyone away due to the inability to pay.
Through this campaign, you will strengthen the foundation of our communities through every gift that is made. Please consider making a gift today!
The YMCA of the Fox Cities is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your gift is tax-deductible. 100% of every dollar raised supports our Y and our community.
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every dollar you donate to the Annual Campaign affects all of us in the best possible way, and 100% of your donation directly supports financial assistance and program subsidies for your friends, neighbors and members of the Y community. Here are just a few ways your donation can help provide opportunities for everyone who walks through our doors.
- $1,000 - Provides one family the opportunity to belong at the Y, giving them a safe, fun and healthy environment to learn, grow and thrive.
- $500 - Sponsors a child for one week at Camp Nan A Bo Sho where they have the opportunity for personal growth, learn independent skills and create long-lasting memories.
- $250 - Gives a child one week of before and after school care, engaging them in physical and educational activities while providing them a supervised and safe space.
- $100 - Supports a cancer survivor in the LiveSTRONG® at the YMCA program in which they can improve their strength, develop supportive relationships and improve their overall quality of life.
- $50 - Helps a child discover themselves and realize their potential through dance, swimming, gymnastics or youth sports.
- $25 - Allows a single parent to bring their child to Part-Time Child Care for up to five hours while they attend school, schedule appointments or go to work.
WAYS TO GIVE:
Payments can be made in the following ways:
Cash or Check. A donation by cash or check can be mailed or dropped off at any YMCA of the Fox Cities branch. Please make checks payable to: YMCA of the Fox Cities.
Credit Card. A donation may be made via credit card utilizing MasterCard, Discover or VISA. If you are a member, you can make a donation online using your credit card on file as a payment option. If you are not a member, you may make a donation online or contact the YMCA Financial Development Department for assistance at 920.954.7637or firstname.lastname@example.org
Draft via Bank or Credit Card. A donation may be drafted from a donor’s checking account or credit card. If you are a member, you can make a donation online using your bank account on file as a payment option. If you are not a member, you may make a donation online or you will need to complete a bank draft form in order to implement the process. Please contact the YMCA Financial Development Department at 920.882.3686 or 920.954.7637 or email@example.com to obtain this form.
Gift of Stock. To make a gift of stock, donors should instruct brokers and trust officers to transfer securities intended for charitable contributions to the YMCA of the Fox Cities’ account at RW Baird and Wells Fargo Advisors in Appleton, Wisconsin. The numbers required to accomplish the transfer are the DTC number, which represents broker’s identification code for wire transfers, and the YMCA of the Fox Cities account number
RW Baird Advisors: Liz Kulhavy/Cory Rognstad/Ashley Farr