The most fun you'll have in any job will be with the YMCA of the Fox Cities. We offer both full-time and part-time employment opportunities in a variety of areas. Here, you'll create solutions for kids, families and communities. You'll be able to apply your experience and knowledge to make a real difference in the lives of those around you. You'll put your imagination and creativity to work in an environment built upon teamwork and community.
Help us deliver our mission work! At the Y, we are for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. We currently have high priority staffing needs in Early Education Child Care (working with ages 0-5), and School-Age Child Care (working with ages 5-12). Our staff has the chance to make a difference in young minds through child care programming, Before and After-School care programming, and/or school virtual learning assistance as we navigate through the school year as a community.
Click on the VIEW JOB OPENINGS link above to view all positions we are currently hiring for.
- Free YMCA Membership (Full-Time employees receive a family membership, Part-Time employees receive an individual membership)
- Discounted Programming & Child Care
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 12% Fully-Funded Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Time Off Benefits: Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 125 Plan/Flex Spending
- Training and Development
- YMCA of the Fox Cities Facilities & Equipment
- Employee Assistance Program
The YMCA of the Fox Cities is an equal opportunity employer.