FOX WEST YMCA
We provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum in a child-centered environment of warmth, friendliness, and freedom. Our programs allow children to become independent learners and develop self-confidence for sharing in a classroom setting.
Advanced registration for all programs are required and your child must be toilet-trained.
*Please note that registration links won't be available until February 6, 2023
NEW FOR 2023! COMPLETE YOUR CHILD'S PROFILE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
Keeping your child’s information up to date will be easier than ever before! We are excited to introduce the new Profile feature within your online YMCA account. This feature houses your child's information needed for Wisconsin state licensing requirements as well as information our teachers need. The Profile is new and no information will transfer from the previously used Pre-registration Questionnaire. (Please note that information entered into the Profile does not update Membership Information).
- You will need your child’s immunization records, physician contact information and emergency contact information as this information must be entered into the Profile.
- At the time the Profile is filled out all questions are not required, however, at the time of registration, ALL QUESTIONS will be required. You will not be able to register until all questions are complete.
- We highly recommend you complete the Profile prior to registration day so you can register immediately at 6:00 AM.
- The system may time out if you take a break from entering information. To avoid this, click save changes at the bottom of the Profile frequently ensuring anything you have entered is saved.
- The Profile can be updated at any time so as information changes you can edit the Profile.
Completing the Profile
- Log in to your online YMCA account. Login Here
- Click view account from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- Navigate to the membership box on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click the edit pencil next to your child’s name.
- Enter the requested information into each of the fields.
- Click Save Changes.
Ages 3-4 years
Child must be 3 years old by September 1. Registration is available beginning February 6.
- M/W: 8:45 AM-11:00 AM
- T/TH: 8:45 AM-11:00 AM
Rennee Tangwall, Child Care Services Coordinator
Hortonville Area School District 4K Collaborative Program
Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1.
For More Information Contact:
Hortonville Area School District
4K Wrap-around Care is available at the Fox West YMCA.
Wrap-around Care Hours:
- 4K AM Session:
- 6:30-8:00 AM, 11:05 AM-6:00 PM
- 4K PM Session:
- 6:30 AM-NOON, 3:05-6:00 PM
- Paula Steele, Child Care Services Director