The YMCA Business Office is the hub for the association accounting services including all financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, child care receivables, fixed assets and cash management.
Business Resources FAQs:
- Where is the Business Office Located?
- 218 E Lawrence St, Appleton WI 54911
- Where do I access directions (Standard Operating Procedures - SOPs) for completing association wide & Business Office tasks, like PO requests, etc.?
- Visit the Swap drive, and click on 02 Standard Operating Procedures SOP folder; click the sub-folder in which you need to access. All current SOPs are located in the Swap Drive in the 02 SOP folder.
- I need a Certificate of Insurance - What is it? How do I get one?
- A Certificate of Insurance is issued by our insurance carrier to a specific holder and provides confirmation that the YMCA of the Fox Cities insured. If the YMCA's insurance is canceled the certificate holder is notified. If you need a Certificate of Insurance, please email email@example.com. You will need the name and address of the party requesting the certificate. The lead time for a certificate is three days.
Business Office Staff Contacts:
Chief Financial Officer