REQUIRED STAFF TRAINING
Having the proper training allows us to offer excellent service and care to our members in any situation. The following trainings are required to be completed by all employees according to the established deadlines. Sign-up may be completed through the links below, or at any Member Services Desk. Contact your direct supervisor with any questions.
Initial Trainings (click the orange links to find a class):
- All Staff must fulfill our Child Abuse Prevention Training Requirements by taking the Mandated Reporter Online Training - within 30 days of hire. Click the orange link above to take the training.
- After completion of the Mandated Reporter Training, each staff person must print their Certificate of Completion and provide a copy to their supervisor.
- This training will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. You will be paid for up to 1 hour to complete this training. Please be sure to Clock In and Clock Out in Kronos for this training.
- All staff in licensed child care programs will be required to complete this training every other year. All other staff will only need to complete this training once.
- Annually all staff will need to review and sign:
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid: Within 60 days of employment. All staff must re-certify every two years.
CPR/AED and First Aid for Lifeguards: Prior to the first day of employment. All staff must re-certify every two years. Check back for registration information.
CPR/AED and First Aid Review: This course is for those who have taken the CPR / AED First Aid in the past and you are comfortable to quickly review the information and test out. If you don't pass the review, you must retake the full class.
Emergency Response Plan
- Within 90 days of employment. This training is required to be completed annually. This training must be taken at your primary branch.
Quarterly Customer Service Training
- Part-time staff must attend a minimum of two meetings annually and full-time staff needs to attend at least three annually.
- Three Quarterly Customer Service meetings are offered at each location.
- All employees are highly encouraged to attend the All Staff meeting which fulfills one Quarterly Customer Service meeting requirement.
- Quarterly Customer Service meetings must be taken at your primary branch.
- Members First: Within 90 days of employment for Member Services, Wellness Center, Building Supervisors, PFP, Personal Trainers, Directors and Coordinators. One time training requirement.